It is important always to be prepared for emergencies. Although we need necessary things like food and shelter, emergencies can take you by surprise. Hence people need to be prepared for any situation, from a power outage to scarcity of food. For this reason, one needs to find versatile gears to help you survive any situation. When finding a survival kit, make sure it is a usable and durable tool to help you survive any situation. In this article, we have listed some of the best survival gear in the market.
1.REDCAMP Cotton Flannel Sleeping Bags for Camping, 3-Season Warm and Comfortable Adult Sleeping Bag, Envelope with 2/3/4lbs Filling
This sleeping bag is great for indoor and outdoor activities. You can take this anywhere you want to go. Two filling weights help you sleep comfortably at different temperatures.
- This sleeping bag is 3 inches wider than most sleeping bags.
- The flannel and cotton fabric provide comfort while sleeping.
- The zipper in the sleeping bag tends to keep coming off even after reconnecting it.
The LifeStraw, Personal Water Filter, is a great tool to have when out for hiking and traveling. With this water filter, you can drink water anywhere. You can have fresh tasted spring water whenever and wherever you go with this water filter.
- This water filter can remove all types of parasites and bacteria.
- It can remove bad taste and chlorine from the water.
- It can transform 4000 liters of contaminated water into freshwater.
- The straw tends to break while using it.
- You need to prove it by soaking it in water before using it.
3.Go Time Gear Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter – 2 Person Emergency Tent – Use As Survival Tent, Emergency Shelter, Tube Tent, Survival Tarp – Includes Survival Whistle & Paracord
When you are out camping or hiking, it is important to have a place to sleep and rest. With the Go Time Gear Life Tent, you can stay safely in a forest without any worries.
- Users can easily set up the tent by just removing it from the sack.
- The 120-decibel whistle that comes with the tent is a great survival tool.
- The lightweight makes it easier to carry around.
- The tent tends to stretch after a few uses.
4.LuminAID PackLite 2-in-1 Phone Charger Lanterns | Great for Camping, Hurricane Emergency Kits, and Travel | As Seen on Shark Tank
The women-owned business is a great company to own a survival kit. The LuminAID PackLite 2 in 1 phone charger lanterns is a great thing to own for emergencies. It is the world’s first inflatable solar lantern.
- With this 2-in-1 phone charger lantern, you can charge your phone anywhere.
- You can enjoy a backyard view and company with an extra bright lantern.
- They tend to stop working after a while.
5.GTOMIPO Survival Gear Kit 59 in 1, SOS Earthquake Aid Equipment Emergency Gear Fishing Hunting Birthday Gifts Ideas for Men Women Families Gifts for Men Dad Husband Fathers Day
Having the right toolkit is important when one is in survival mode. This tool kit consists of 59 different tools. This is a great gift to give your loved ones.
- You can get all the necessary tools in this kit.
- Great for explorers living in the wilderness.
- Users find it difficult to repack the entire kit in the same way as before.
Durability plays an important role when it comes to survival gears. It needs to be durable, as you will use it in times of need. Try to choose products that are made out of good quality material.
A good survival kit should contain some of the most useful items that will help the users last in a dire state. Such items include knives, blanket, flashlights, cordage, water filter, and many more.
It is important to have portable survival gear so that you can carry it anywhere in times of need. You do not need to waste your energy carrying heavy items when you can find a portable survival kit.
As mentioned earlier, high-quality material and construction will make up a good survival kit. Manufacturers will provide a well thought out design along with purpose while making the survival kit. If you own a good survival kit, then it will make surviving easier in times of need.